Call Us Now!
Among the projects that property owners often have to undertake for their property, the repairs and installation of roofs is one that is very important. You have to find a roofer that you can rely on and trust, for carrying out the needed repair or installation of the roof.
If you have chosen Tucson Roof Repair Pros, you have done the right thing. We have been in the Tucson area for many years, and have served property owners with roof installation and repair services with work of high quality. Ask us for free estimates for commercial roofing, metal roofing, foam roofing, flat roofing, tile roofing, or shingle roofing. The weather in Arizona is harsh and at times, extreme, and your roof is the one the provides the best insulation for your property as well as protection for your family. Increased utility bills that can cost you hundreds of dollars often point to the need for your roof to be repaired or replaced. Cracked or worn roofs can lead to leaks, and this can further lead to the growth of bacteria and mold within the property, cause decay of the structure of the home, and need the roofs to be replaced, while this defect can also bring in dangerous allergens into the business or home that can then cause serious problems of health.
These repairs are critical and must not be carried out by a roofer who is not qualified, is unlicensed or without the requisite experience. The roofing contractor you employ must be professional and one who is properly insured and licensed. At Tucson Roof Repair Pros, we ensure that the materials used are of the finest quality. We have certified estimators and installers, who will ensure that installation or repairs are carried out properly, and the work is done in time and within your budget.
There are certain factors that guarantee the success and lifespan of your roof. They are:
At Tucson Roof Repair Pros we understand that the volatile monsoon season in our area requires managing the increased demands of customers. You can ensure that your roof is solid, by having the inspection of your roof carried out by professionals before the season of storms, so that the minor leak caused by monsoon storms do not turn into an issue that can become large and expensive. We will guide you through any problems that are found, and recommend solutions that are affordable while being the best.
Roof Types Covered by Us:
1. Shingle Roofs – These are most commonly used roofing materials in today’s market because they are affordable, and come in many styles and colors. Asphalt Shingles are made from fiberglass or composition substrate. They have a life of 20 to 30 years, can look good with the least of maintenance, and are not as expensive as other materials.
2. Tile Roofs – These tiles are made from clay or concrete, and thus have durability and level of fire safety that other materials cannot match. You can choose from many types of designs, styles, and colors. They have an advantage that they allow for increased air circulation of the roof. Energy consumption gets reduced because the tiles have good values for their sun reflective and insulating capacities. Inspections of these tiled roofs must be carried out by professionals as they can break when they are walked on.
3. Modified Bitumen Roofs – These roofs use a single ply membrane that is composed of rubber and asphalt. A base sheet made of fiberglass is attached to the deck of the roof, and then the modified bitumen is heated with a torch so that it gets welded into place. It is very suitable for roofs that have high traffic. Its flexibility allows it to be used in flashings or for built-up roofing systems.
4. Polyurethane Foam Roofs – This roof system is made from combining isocyanate and polyol. These two components are mixed together and then sprayed on the substrate to give a seamless and stable roof. Its lifespan is excellent, has a high insulation ability and is not difficult to repair and maintain.
5. Metal Roofs – The popularity of this type of roof is due to its extraordinary durability, while yet having many kinds of architectural options that give your home or other property, an attractive and unique curb appeal.
6. Flat Roofs – This a roofing that is very southwest and is highly popular in the Tucson area. We understand the unique needs of flat roofing and can work on all types.
Your roofing is one of the most important features of a home or business and whichever system you have, it will require you to make a big investment in its maintenance. See that its installation or repair is not given to a company that is a fly-by-night one or one that is inexperienced, and one that may not be around next year when you require it to back up its warranty. Tucson Roof Repair Pros are reliable, licensed, insured and experienced roofing contractors. Call us at (520) 477-1210 today and see that your roofing project is given to a contractor you can trust and depend on.