Call Us Now!
One of the most critical projects and important expenses that a property owner can ever do when it comes to their property is installing or repairing their roof. At times, it can be hard to find a roof repair contractor who you can rely on and trust for installing or repairing your roof.
You have made it to the right place with us here at Tucson Roof Repair Pros. For years now we have served the greater Tucson area with high-quality roof installation and roof repair services. We offer free estimates on tile roofs, foam roofs, commercial roofs, shingle roofs, flat roofs, and metal roofs.
Along with protecting your family from the harsh Arizona weather elements, your roof is among the best insulators of your property. If your roof is in need of being replaced or repaired that could end up costing you hundreds, or potentially thousands of dollars per year, in higher utility bills.
If your roof is worn or cracked may result in leaking, and that can cause mold or bacteria to start growing in your property, and that can force them to have to be replaced and potentially let dangerous allergens inside of your house or business, and can cause serious health problems to develop.
Don’t allow these essential repairs to be handled by an inexperienced, unqualified and unlicensed roofer. Make sure you hire a properly insured, licensed and professional roofing contractor. We only use the very best quality of materials to repair or install your roof. Our professionals and installers will ensure your roof is properly repaired or installed and will finish the project on time and on budget.
We know it is very important to manage the increased customer demand that occurs during the highly volatile monsoon season here. One way to make sure that you end up with a solid roof is to have a professional inspection conducted prior to the storm session starting so you won’t be caught unprepared by having a minor leak that a monsoon storm can turn into an expensive major problem. We will help to guide you through water problems are discovered to recommend the most affordable and best solution that is available.
Types Of Roofs We Work On:
1. Shingle Roofs – This type of roofing material is the most used today due to how affordable it is and the many styles and colors there are to choose from. Asphalt Shingles can last 20 to 30 years. They required very little maintenance and are less expensive to repair than many other materials are.
2. Tile Roofs – The tiles are made out of concrete or clay that has been fired. They offer a higher level of durability as well as fire safety that cannot be matched by other materials. There are many different color and style choice for any kind of design. One of the major advantages for your roof is the increased air circulation that it offers. Combined with their sun reflecting and insulation benefits, they can help to reduce consumption of energy. However, it is important for professionals to do an inspection of a tile roof since waking on tiles can break them.
3. Modified Bitumen Roofs – These roofs are a rubber or asphalt single ply membrane. A fiber base sheet can be used to attach to the deck on the roof and then the modified bitumen gets heated up with a torch to weld it into place. It does well in high traffic areas. Because it is so flexible it can be used in flashing and also a built-up roof system.
4. Polyurethane Foam Roofs – Isocyanate is combined with polyol to produce this kind of roofing system. The two components get mixed together and then sprayed on the substrate. That makes it very stable and seamless. It is very easy to repair and maintain, provides high insulation capabilities, and a long lifespan.
5. Metal Roofs – This type of roofing is becoming increasingly popular due to how durable it is and the number of architectural options that are available to give your house or business an attractive and interesting curb appeal.
6. Flat Roofs – These roofs are very southwestern in style and very popular in Tucson and the surrounding area. We work on all different flat roofing system and have a good understanding of their unique requirements.
It doesn’t matter what type of roofing system your property has, it is one of the most critical features and one of the largest investments you will ever make in terms of maintaining it. Never trust having an inexperienced roofer do your installation or repair work who might not back up their warranty or even be in business next sure. It is very important to hire a licensed, insured, dependable and experienced roofing contractor such as Tucson Roof Repair Pros. To get your roofing project into the hands of trustworthy professionals please call us today at (520) 477-2100.