Call Us Now!
Tucson Roof Repair Pros is among the most reliable and respected roof repair contractors in the Tucson area. We have live, real people who answer our phones to make sure all of your questions get answered before you decide to hire us to inspect your roof. No answering service or voice mail here, except for during after hours.
“Quality And Service You Can Count On” is our Motto. we take our motto very seriously by delivering first-rate workmanship on each job we do and in the quality materials that we use for installing or repairing your roof.
Our customers regularly refer their family members and friends to us, due to our commitment to customer service and quality.
Tucson Roof Repair Pros offers everything you need from a Tucson roofing contractor:
We have many years worth of experience that you can rely on. You can be confident that we will be available if you have any needs or questions after we complete your roofing job whether that is in 5 years or next month.
We offer the following Roofing Services:
Roof Types We Provide Service For:
– Shingle: Due to the affordability, styles, and many colors they offer, this is the most common type of roofing material available in today’s market. Asphalt Singles are comprised of fiberglass or composition substrate. They can last up to 20-30 years and require very little maintenance, look good, and repairs tend to be fairly inexpensive compared to other types of roofing materials.
– Tile – Made out of fired clay or concrete, they offer a level of durability and fire safety that other materials cannot match. There are many different styles and colors to choose from, for any kind of design you need. Increased air circulation to the roof is one of their major advantages. Combined with their sun-reflective and insulating values, they help to reduce the level of energy consumption. Inspections should always be done by a professional since tiles may break when they are walked on.
– Modified Bitumen: It is a single ply membrane comprised of rubber and asphalt. A fiberglass base sheet is attached to the roof deck, and then the modified bitumen is heated using a torch to weld it into place. It is very well-suited for areas with high traffic. It is quite flexible so it may be used for built-in roofing systems and flashings.
– Polyurethane Foam: The combination of polyol and isocyanate is used for making this kind of roof system. The two components are mixed together and then sprayed on the substrate to make it very stable and seamless. It has a great lifespan, to provide a very high insulation ability and is really easy to repair and maintain.
– Metal Roofs: Recently metal roofing has become increasingly popular due to its incredible durability and the wide range of architectural options that are available to provide your business or home with an attractive and unique curb appeal.
– Flat Roofs: This is a very southwest style and quite popular here in the Tucson area. As previously mentioned we work on all kind of flat roofing systems and thoroughly understand all of their unique needs.
One of your home’s most important features and that can involve the highest investment, is the roof. Never trust your roof installation or repair to a company that does not have the necessary experience and qualification to a fly-by-night company that will not be there to warranty or support the work they have performed on your property. Tucson Roof Repair Pros are a properly licensed, insured, and highly experienced roofing contractor Please call us today at (520) 477-2100 to place your roofing projects in the hands of a trusted and dependable professional roofing contractor.